Less Photos /\
770 Dragon Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2051193
Reduced By $2,000,000
last change 6/24/2019
770 Dragon Ridge Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 770 Dragon Ridge Dr
A masterpiece in modern architecture awaits in the Henderson hills with 17,000 sq. ft. of lustrous beauty and remarkable detail and views of the Las Vegas skyline & Strip. Premium material finishes and brilliant lighting effects in living spaces, entryways, courtyards, verandas, & pools create beautiful presentations at every turn.
- Address: 770 Dragon Ridge Dr
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89012
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Other
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 5
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: TUBJECT
Available now at $15,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||15x17||Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||15x25||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||24x26||2 or More Family Rooms, Built-in Bookcases, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Family Room||28x39||2 or More Family Rooms, Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||19x22||Balcony, Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||16x18||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x18||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Entertainment Center, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Entertainment Center, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||15x19||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom, Elevator
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 89298
- Acres: 2.050
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 5
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,304,986 (85.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $883/sqft,
which is 61.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
770 Dragon Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 and Stephanie, head south to MacDonald Highlands gate, left on MacDonald Ranch, to Dragon Ridge.
Similar to: 770 Dragon Ridge Dr
For Sale Near: 770 Dragon Ridge Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$74,656*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$50,154
- Association Fee:$760 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2051193) located at 770 Dragon Ridge Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702 588 1080
770 Dragon Ridge Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 17562 sqft and
is currently priced at $15,500,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2010.
A comparable home for sale at 661 Ridgestone Rim Ct in Henderson is listed at $3,999,000.
This home on 770 Dragon Ridge Dr has decreased in price by $2,000,000 and the last change was on 6/24/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Foothills At Macdonald Ranch and Foothills Macdonald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2051193 has been posted on this site since 11/27/2018 (268 days ago).