Less Photos /\
626 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2083952
Reduced By $100,000
last change 7/20/2019
626 St Croix St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 626 St Croix St
Extraordinary MacDonald Highlands estate on the golf course over 1/2 acre lot with breathtaking strip, mountain and golf course views. 8,998 SqFt of living space w/ 4 bed, 7 bath, den, casita, 4 car garage & gated driveway. Resort style private backyard w/ sparkling pool & spa is perfect for entertaining.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $2,695,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Kitchen||21x21||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Family Room||20x26||Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound, Wet Bar|
|Living Room||20x20||Formal, Front, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||17x20||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Den||18x26||Built-Ins, Double Doors|
|Master Bedroom||21x29||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x19||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x18||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x20||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Elevator
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 22651
- Acres: 0.520
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,198,499 (55.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $315/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
626 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 and Valley Verde, S on Valley Verde to Guard Gate. Follow Macdonald Ranch. Left on St Croix to Property.
Similar to: 626 St Croix St
For Sale Near: 626 St Croix St
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$12,980*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$16,325
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Estates International.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2083952) located at 626 St Croix St Henderson NV 89012, call: 702 588 1080
626 St Croix St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8562 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,695,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at in Henderson is listed at $999,000.
This home on 626 St Croix St has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 7/20/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Foothills Macdonald Ranch, Roma Hills and La Luz are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2083952 has been posted on this site since 4/2/2019 (137 days ago).