Less Photos /\
531 Regents Gate Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2114658
531 Regents Gate Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 531 Regents Gate Dr
Absolutely stunning single story nestled in the exclusive community of MacDonald Highlands. Large Courtyard entry. Park like setting w green belt. Great room features gorgeous stacked stone fireplace. Kitchen Boasts custom cabinets, granite counter tops, Island, all Stainless Steel appliances. Attached casita offers a morning bar. 2nd bedroom has separate bath.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Tennis Courts
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||12x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||17x17||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x11||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14810
- Acres: 0.340
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$646,536 (52.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $440/sqft,
which is 44.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
531 Regents Gate Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
215 and Valle Verde: South on Valle Verde: Just past Horizon Ridge you will come to the Guard Gated entrance of MacDonald Highland. Past the gate. Make a right on Regents Gate. House on Right side.
Similar to: 531 Regents Gate Dr
For Sale Near: 531 Regents Gate Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$6,502*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,096
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of United Realty Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2114658) located at 531 Regents Gate Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702 588 1080
531 Regents Gate Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3071 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 1704 Choice Hills Dr in Henderson is listed at $799,990.
This home on 531 Regents Gate Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
La Luz, Roma Hills and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2114658 has been posted on this site since 7/11/2019 (66 days ago).