Less Photos /\
525 Burton St Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2117681
PENDING as of 7/18/2019 -
525 Burton St
Home Description: 525 Burton St
FANTASTIC CURB APPEAL & FLOORPLAN! Master bed boasts vaulted ceilings, LOFT/BONUS ROOM, extra storage, fireplace & HUGE walk-in closet! OVERSIZED secondary bedrooms offer plenty of live/work space, open closets & vintage charm! Beautiful HARDWOOD floors in the living & dining rooms, ceramic tile in the kitchen & baths.
- Address: 525 Burton St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89015
- County: Clark County
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Hardwood, Linoleum/Vinyl, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||15X13||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Laminate Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||17X12||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bedroom||22X22||Ceiling Fan, Loft, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10X14||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 1
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$365,022 (30.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $110/sqft,
which is 53.2% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
525 Burton St Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
Head SOUTH on BOULDER HWY>>>WEST (right) on MAJOR>>>SOUTH (left) on BURTON>>>house is on your LEFT.
Similar to: 525 Burton St
For Sale Near: 525 Burton St
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Robert
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Robert
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,405*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$474
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Crown Point Realty, LLC.
525 Burton St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2544 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1953.
A comparable home for sale at 1037 Juniper Ridge Ave in Henderson is listed at $279,900.
This home on 525 Burton St has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 8/9/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Village Woods, River Mountain Ridge and Balboa Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2117681 has been posted on this site since 7/15/2019 (68 days ago).