Less Photos /\
290 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 1936516
PENDING as of 10/4/2017 -
290 Francisco St
Home Description: 290 Francisco St
5 Brm - Henderson - Pool & Spa Home. Soaring Ceilings, Dwnstrs Tiled, Granite In The Kitchen, Subzero Fridge, Dbl Oven, 15' Wet Bar, Dual Stair Cases, Custom Painted Columns & Stenciling, Niches & Lighting, Upstairs Separte Mster Brm Suite W/3 Way Fireplace Into Large Master Bavth W-2 Walk In Closets, Sky Lights, 2nd Mini Master W/Bath.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||21X15||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Master Bedroom||14X13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$547,542 (17.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $127/sqft,
which is 28.2% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
290 Francisco St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
FROM STEPHANIE AND WARM SPRINGS SOUTH TO SANTIAGO, WEST PAST ARROYO GRANDE TO FRANCISCO, LEFT TO HOME
Similar to: 290 Francisco St
For Sale Near: 290 Francisco St
- Elementary K-2:Gibson James
- Elementary 3-5:Gibson James
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,240*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,643
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
290 Francisco St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3663 sqft and
is currently priced at $465,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 2719 Osborne Ln in Henderson is listed at $429,000.
This home on 290 Francisco St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Fox Ridge Estates, Whitney Mesa Estates and Vineyards are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 1936516 has been posted on this site since 10/2/2017 (799 days ago).