Less Photos /\
2876 Quartz Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2017685
Reduced By $100,000
last change 2/28/2019
2876 Quartz Canyon Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2876 Quartz Canyon Dr
Perched high above Rio Secco Golf Course in Seven Hills, this traditional remodeled tri-level home offers views from every vantage point.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Other
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $2,290,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||18x15||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||27x18||Built-In Entertainment Center|
|Master Bedroom||21x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||25x18||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 23958
- Acres: 0.550
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: COMMUNITY Wall, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$716,731 (68.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $329/sqft,
which is 34.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2876 Quartz Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern & St Rose Pkwy, L on Seven Hills, R on Grand Hills and pass clubhouse, L in 1st guard gated community, L on Quartz Canyon
Similar to: 2876 Quartz Canyon Dr
For Sale Near: 2876 Quartz Canyon Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$11,030*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$10,234
- Association Fee:$360 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2017685) located at 2876 Quartz Canyon Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
2876 Quartz Canyon Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6970 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,290,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1377 Opal Valley St in Henderson is listed at $1,495,000.
This home on 2876 Quartz Canyon Dr has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 2/28/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons Macdonald Ranch, Canyons and Maryland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2017685 has been posted on this site since 8/3/2018 (412 days ago).