Less Photos /\
2719 Thomasville Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2097125
Reduced By $10,000
last change 8/5/2019
2719 Thomasville Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2719 Thomasville Ave
Desirable floor plan is elegant yet comfortable. Kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, built-in appliances, and nook with patio access. Family room features ceiling fan, art shelves, and media niches. Convenient loft offers flexibility for any need. Master suite offers a sitting room, two walk-in closets, and a spa inspired bathroom with jetted tub.
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $485,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||24x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||25x15||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||16x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||20x16||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside|
|Master Bath||17x19||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Loft||24x16||Ceiling Fan, Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||26x17||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Garden Area, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,162,919 (139.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $130/sqft,
which is 80.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2719 Thomasville Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
West on Sunridge from Eastern. South on Carrolton Lane (Crystal Glen). East on Cool Lilac. South on Paradise View. East on Thomasville.
Similar to: 2719 Thomasville Ave
For Sale Near: 2719 Thomasville Ave
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,336*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,912
- Association Fee:$15 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2097125) located at 2719 Thomasville Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
2719 Thomasville Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3717 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 693 Brandy Hill Pl in Henderson is listed at $598,500.
This home on 2719 Thomasville Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 8/5/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Estates, Terra Bella Estates and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2097125 has been posted on this site since 5/15/2019 (153 days ago).