Less Photos /\
231 Horizon Rdg # 727 Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2115713
PENDING as of 7/15/2019 -
231 Horizon Rdg # 727
Home Description: 231 Horizon Rdg # 727
Stunning corner unit situated in a gated community featuring sparkling pool, relaxing spa, tennis, and fitness center. Desirably located unit has quick and easy access to the pool and club house. This unit has a 1 car garage! Living area highlighted by a refreshing wet bar and cozy fireplace. Big Horn Condominiums offers a resort lifestyle and convenient location.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Parking, Pool, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x14||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Dining Room||9x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||9x8||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Laminate Countertops, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring|
|Master Bath||12x7||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Master Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 0.000
- House Faces: East, North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Detached Separate APN
- Garage Spots: 1
- Carport: Detached Carport
- Carport Spots: 1
- Parking: Assigned Covered Parking, Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$299,800 (81.7% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $153/sqft,
which is 43.6% less than similar condos
in the 89012 zip code.
231 Horizon Rdg # 727 Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
North on Horizon Ridge from Horizon Drive and 95. West into Big Horn gated entry. South to building 7, the second building from Club House and pool.
Similar to: 231 Horizon Rdg # 727
For Sale Near: 231 Horizon Rdg # 727
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$828*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$598
- Association Fee:$205 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
231 Horizon Rdg # 727, Henderson NV is a condo of 1077 sqft and
is currently priced at $165,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable condo for sale at 231 Horizon Rdg # 721 in Henderson is listed at $179,000.
This condo on 231 Horizon Rdg # 727 has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 9/5/2019.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mission Ridge, Eaglecrest and Lamancha are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2115713 has been posted on this site since 7/15/2019 (66 days ago).