Less Photos /\
2190 Brighton Point Ave Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2111227
2190 Brighton Point Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2190 Brighton Point Ave
Columbia Model w/Strip views from Family rm, master bdrm & kitchen nook. Diagonally laid tile floors thru-out. Carpet in bedrms only. Kit. has custom cabts w/pullouts, granite ctrs, gas cooktop, breakfast bar & nook. Butler's pantry from kitchen to the dining room w/walk in pantry. Den was converted third bedroom. Separate MS w/dbl sinks, tub, sep. shower & huge walk in closet.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Playground, Pool, RV Restrictions, Spa Center, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $599,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||6x10||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||14x13||Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||11x11||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||12x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x14||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: No On Street Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$392,640 (34.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $249/sqft,
which is 18.9% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2190 Brighton Point Ave Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
South on Eastern from St Rose Parkway, bear left at the fork & continue on Anthem Pkwy past Hampton then left on Atchley. Left again on Shadow Canyon Dr., Left on Blackburn hills, Left on Bannerwood St. which turns into Brighton Point. Property will be on your right.
Similar to: 2190 Brighton Point Ave
For Sale Near: 2190 Brighton Point Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,885*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,594
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2111227) located at 2190 Brighton Point Ave Henderson NV 89044, call: 702 588 1080
2190 Brighton Point Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2401 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2139 Waterton Rivers Dr in Henderson is listed at $459,900.
This home on 2190 Brighton Point Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Provence Country Club, Earlstone Estates At Anthem and South Edge Inspirada Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2111227 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2019 (49 days ago).