Less Photos /\
2086 Bannerwood St Henderson NV 89044 MLS 2104639
PENDING as of 6/8/2019 -
2086 Bannerwood St
Home Description: 2086 Bannerwood St
A simply beautiful, private and thoroughly updated 3 bedrooms + den home with private Casita as the 3rd bedroom. Lincoln model. Back yard overlooks mountain terrain, completely private. Great Room flows into large kitchen and nook. Open concept. New SS appliances included. Brand new Samsung W/D. No details neglected. New paint t/o. New carpet/thick padding in Master Suite. Plantation Shutters t/o.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||28X16||Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||24X14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X10||Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$392,825 (21.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $238/sqft,
which is 15.1% less than similar homes
in the 89044 zip code.
2086 Bannerwood St Henderson NV 89044
Print Map | Driving Directions
Go south on Eastern. Veer left to Anthem Parkway at the split, it turns into Sun City Anthem Pkwy. Pass Hampton and Walgreens and take first left on Atchley, go up Hill, turn left on Shadow Canyon, Left on Blackburn Hills, Left on Bannerwood. House on right.
Similar to: 2086 Bannerwood St
For Sale Near: 2086 Bannerwood St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,403*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,869
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Prominent Realty Group LLC.
2086 Bannerwood St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2450 Antrim Irish Dr in Henderson is listed at $515,000.
This home on 2086 Bannerwood St has decreased in price by $41,000 and the last change was on 7/30/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
South Edge Inspirada Village, Ravenstone At Anthem and Tuscany are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2104639 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2019 (70 days ago).