Less Photos /\
2068 Powder Springs St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2129883
2068 Powder Springs St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 2068 Powder Springs St
Gorgeous home in Premium Gated Pinnacle Village. Courtyard Entry w/Stamped Concrete. Open Floor Plan w/20" Diagonal Tile, Large Master Bdrm, Guest Bdrm + Den, & Casita. Gourmet Kitchen w/Granite, Custom Cabinets, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Breakfast Nook Area. Beautiful Shutters throughout, Great Room w/Surround Sound. Laundry Rm w/Cabinets, Sink & Washer/Dryer on Pedestals. Covered Patio w/Stamped Concrete.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $464,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x9||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||19x16||Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||24x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Telephone Jack|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: No On Street Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$568,933 (22.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 7.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
2068 Powder Springs St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Eastern So frm St Rose, stay L at split onto Anthem Pkwy/L onto Tony Curtis Ln/R onto Chippewa Falls St/L onto Rosendale Village/ Left onto Powder Springs, home on Right
Similar to: 2068 Powder Springs St
For Sale Near: 2068 Powder Springs St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,235*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,719
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
- Association Fee 2:$127 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Inspirada.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2129883) located at 2068 Powder Springs St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
2068 Powder Springs St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2096 sqft and
is currently priced at $464,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 289 Fair Play St in Henderson is listed at $429,999.
This home on 2068 Powder Springs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandy Ridge, Granite Hills and Montana Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2129883 has been posted on this site since 8/29/2019 (23 days ago).