Less Photos /\
19 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2155880
Reduced By $51,000
last change 2/21/2020
19 Isleworth Dr
Home Description: 19 Isleworth Dr
Beautiful single story Anthem Country Club property overlooking the golf fairway with amazing views of the sunset. Beautifully designed rear yard perfect for entertaining, including a pool/spa, fully built-in BBQ area, and putting green. Highly upgraded interior; crown-molding T/O, interior wet-bar, extra large living spaces, stone and wood flooring. So much to list, not enough space.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Country Club Privileges, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $1,298,888
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||15X12||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry|
|2nd Bedroom||14X12||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13X21||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13X13||Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$801,446 (38.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $329/sqft,
which is 32.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
19 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 19 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 19 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$6,256*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,853
- Association Fee:$565 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHGRE Universal, Scott A Beaudry.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2155880) located at 19 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
19 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3942 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,298,888
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2141 Alto Vis in Henderson is listed at $949,000.
This home on 19 Isleworth Dr has decreased in price by $51,000 and the last change was on 2/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palazzo Monte and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2155880 has been posted on this site since 11/25/2019 (134 days ago).