Less Photos /\
1849 Atlanta St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2138086
Reduced By $14,000
last change 11/1/2019
1849 Atlanta St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1849 Atlanta St
Sun City living! 55+! Check out this beautiful 3bd/3ba, Arlington model, on a corner lot! Walk inside to an awesome design.. including, great flooring, crown molding, and convenient built-in entertainment center. Spacious kitchen, w/ eat-in bar, granite countertops, & stainless steel appliances! Large, well maintained lot, w/ covered patio. A must see!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Fitness Center, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Accessibility, Blinds, Shutters
- Flooring: Other, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $535,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x11||Dining Area|
|Master Bedroom||18x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$597,856 (11.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1849 Atlanta St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From I-15S, Take St. Rose exit, Cont R on S LV Blvd, R on LV Blvd, Quick L on Volunteer, 3 mi L on Anthem Dr. R on Scotts Valley, L on Atlanta, House on L, 1849.
Similar to: 1849 Atlanta St
For Sale Near: 1849 Atlanta St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,577*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,429
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Empire Realty & Management.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2138086) located at 1849 Atlanta St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
1849 Atlanta St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2337 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1809 Tarrant City St in Henderson is listed at $489,999.
This home on 1849 Atlanta St has decreased in price by $14,000 and the last change was on 11/1/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Coventry Homes At Anthem, Terra Bella and Sandy Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2138086 has been posted on this site since 9/24/2019 (57 days ago).