Less Photos /\
17 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2118038
Reduced By $100,000
last change 8/16/2019
17 Isleworth Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 17 Isleworth Dr
Cantata Model In Anthem Country Club, On The Golf Course W/ A View! Gourmet Chef Kitchen W/ Custom Cabinets, Stainless Appliances, Crown Moldings, & Base Boards, Honed Mojave Gold Travertine Floors Throughout, Full Theater Room W/ All Equipment. Built In Entertainment System In Great Room.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Wall, Guard Gated, Security, Waterscaping
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Available now at $1,199,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Dining Room||15x13||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||25x19||Built-In Entertainment Center, Media Center, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x13||With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 15682
- Acres: 0.360
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$747,238 (37.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 28.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
17 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
S ON EASTERN PAST 215, TO ANTHEM CUT OFF FOLLOW SIGNS TO ANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB LEFT TO GATE - GUARD WILL PROVIDE DIRECTIONS TO HOUSE
Similar to: 17 Isleworth Dr
For Sale Near: 17 Isleworth Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,775*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,816
- Association Fee:$565 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2118038) located at 17 Isleworth Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
17 Isleworth Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3942 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,199,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 8 Anthem Pointe Ct in Henderson is listed at $1,590,000.
This home on 17 Isleworth Dr has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 8/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palazzo Monte and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2118038 has been posted on this site since 7/19/2019 (29 days ago).