Less Photos /\
1350 Imperia Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2182602
Home Description: 1350 Imperia
Luxury compound on .73 acres, 8,765sf including a basement wine cellar & tasting rm. Grand foyer, convenient 1st flr master w/sitting rm, his/her walk-in closets & his/her bathrooms. Gourmet kitch w/island, pantry, two bars, nook & top of the line appliances. Formal dining rm w/granite table & chairs for 14-16. Lavish game rm w/billiards table, Foosball, shuffle board & wet bar.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 7
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $2,950,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||25x13||Formal Dining Room, Hutch|
|Family Room||26x18||2 or More Family Rooms, Separate Family Room, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||23x21||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||22x13||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 31799
- Acres: 0.730
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Garage Cooled, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 6
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,262,266 (57.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $337/sqft,
which is 26.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1350 Imperia Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1350 Imperia
For Sale Near: 1350 Imperia
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$14,209*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$16,555
- Association Fee:$380 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Homes of Las Vegas, Kenneth H Lowman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2182602) located at 1350 Imperia Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-588-1080
1350 Imperia, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8765 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,950,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 9 Paradise Valley Ct in Henderson is listed at $1,295,900.
This home on 1350 Imperia has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Canyons Macdonald Ranch and Anthem Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2182602 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (81 days ago).