Less Photos /\
1264 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2113893
Reduced By $30,000
last change 10/9/2019
1264 Panini Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1264 Panini Dr
RESORT LIVING AT ITS BEST IN GUARD GATED RENAISSANCE. Over $70k In Custom Pool W/Cave/Waterfalls! Lush Green Backyard with Palapas. Highly Upgraded & Model Sharp. Custom Rod Iron Circular Staircase, Top Quality Flooring, Custom Molding/Paint, Recent Exterior Paint, Custom Garage Doors, Almost New AC. 4 Br+Loft or 3 Br+Loft+Gym/Office. Main Floor BR+Full Bath. Huge Kitchen/Butlers Pantry/Large Island/Breakfast Bar.
- Pool: Beach Entry, Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $745,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x11||Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x18||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,212,579 (62.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $180/sqft,
which is 33.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1264 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
South of Eastern past St Rose, stay right at the fork on Eastern. Grand Hills go right to guard gate at Renaissance. Through gate go left and it wraps around to Panini.
Similar to: 1264 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1264 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,588*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,043
- Association Fee:$165 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Commercial West Brokers.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2113893) located at 1264 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702 588 1080
1264 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4131 sqft and
is currently priced at $745,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 1424 Via Savona Dr in Henderson is listed at $570,000.
This home on 1264 Panini Dr has decreased in price by $30,000 and the last change was on 10/9/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Sunridge Adobe Hills and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2113893 has been posted on this site since 7/10/2019 (157 days ago).