Less Photos /\
1105 Aubrey Springs Ave Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2129636
PENDING as of 8/30/2019 -
1105 Aubrey Springs Ave
Home Description: 1105 Aubrey Springs Ave
WOW! Built in 2015. Corner lot. Chef's Kitchen,Granite countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Built in Oven & Microwave. Great bedroom sizes. Oversized, Finished 2Car Garage. Clean, Move in Ready. Big Master w/ Custom Walk in Closet. Tile floors throughout except bedrooms. Fully landscaped backyard w/ Covered Patio, Trees, Pavers & Dog Run. Zoned for Good Schools.
- Address: 1105 Aubrey Springs Ave
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89014
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Playground/Park, Pet Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x09||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||11x12||Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Great Room||15x12||Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||13x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Dogrun
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$353,985 (6.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $197/sqft,
which is 3.8% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
1105 Aubrey Springs Ave Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Warm Springs & Gibson West on Warm Springs to Warm Springs Ranch community. Left into community, 1st right, 1st left follow to Aubrey Springs. Home is on the corner.
Similar to: 1105 Aubrey Springs Ave
For Sale Near: 1105 Aubrey Springs Ave
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,906*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,212
- Association Fee:$53 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 588-1080 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Five Star Real Estate & Proper.
1105 Aubrey Springs Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1930 sqft and
is currently priced at $380,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 693 Suguaro Bluffs St in Henderson is listed at $398,000.
This home on 1105 Aubrey Springs Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Griffin Park, Champion Village and Woodland Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2129636 has been posted on this site since 8/29/2019 (17 days ago).